TRINS was envisioned by its founder Mr. George M. Thomas whose ambition was to create a glorious institution that would instill in the young minds of today the values that make them better citizens and more importantly good human beings.
- Scientifically designed learning spaces across the school helps facilitate creative expression, reasoning ability, physical development, hand-eye coordination, communication skills.
- Trained and experienced staff members make sure every minute in school is memorable and safe.
- 3:1 student-teacher ratio helps the educator know the student very well and allows for a special bond to develop.
- Qualified medical staff on board to help address any medical emergencies.
- Home cooked healthy food is planned by our in-house dietician.
- Utmost importance to security and safety of the students – CCTV camera in all rooms, security guards watching over all movements, soft floors to reduce any accidents.
- Learning spaces and curriculum designed keeping student’s innate nature to explore and different learning styles.
We are committed to laying a foundation of love, warmth and harmony for your child to thrive and prepare for the years ahead.
WHAT WE DO
- Provide safe and happy environment to explore and learn
- Develop social skills by encouraging group activities that leads to sharing, co-operation and patience
- Nurture curiosity through various learning spaces spread across the school
- Help students to express freely , using the learning spaces planned to develop communication skills
- Design individualised learning objectives based on child’s interests and needs
- Communicate every milestone achieved on regular and consistent basis
WORK & PLAY
Children are happiest when they are playing and exploring. We use this attribute to develop specific domains in kids – listening, speaking, reasoning, caring, hand eye coordination, fine and gross motor skills.